Rating Agency Due Diligence Data and Reporting (RADDDAR) is part of the CAARS suite of software products. RADDDAR provides the ability to report on historical portfolio performance (selected asset classes from your receivables contracts) with information aggregated and presented in a format expected by Rating Agencies, Banks and Investors. This can additionally be supplemented by loan level data (LLD) reports detailing everything behind the aggregated reporting providing full visibility. We have already successfully delivered RADDDAR for a multi-billion £ retail and SME portfolio and recognise that each organisation potentially requires some enhancements to the standard reporting set as part of the implementation project.
- We analyse your business and your receivables management system(s) and extract data from your host systems (in-house or third party) as required to deliver the historical portfolio performance reports. Our analysis focuses on the asset class lifecycle events and how these evolve over time within the receivables contract.
- RADDDAR reporting. Note within the RADDDAR outputs below we have focused on examples from Auto Receivables however this readily translates for other asset classes as required.
- Cohort: month and year of commencement of receivables contract
- Vintage loss curves (VLCs) per cohort: Gross Loss, Recoveries, Net Losses, Post Write-off Recoveries. With Sub reporting section: VT, PCP Returns and Hostile Terminations
- Static: Borrower Credit Quality, Payment Method, Car Manufacturer, Original Loan Term, Remaining Outstanding Rentals Due, Original Principal Balance, Current Principal Outstanding Balance, Down Payment, Down Payment Percentage of Original Advance, Original Loan to Value, Product Type, Balloon Payment % (Original Balance), Current Interest Rate Distribution, Customer Type, Top 20 Obligors by Value, Geographic Distribution.
- Sub reporting section: Produce against one or more asset classes for all live contracts, as at a specific end date (most recent available).
- Dynamic: Early Settlement by Value (not cumulative) Full and Partial, Scheduled Repayment Amount (not cumulative), Dynamic Data by value or % of Outstanding Balance, analysed into number down ranges for the entire non-defaulted portfolio, for each month end (not using cohorts in this report), including Early and partial settlements.
- When using the online version of RADDDAR it is possible to:
- Drill down from a displayed total to identify each of the underlying receivables contracts against each and any period, such as the month of gross loss.
- View a graphical representation of VLCs enabling easy identification of outliers.
- View contract level receivables data to support detailed analysis of individual contracts.
- RADDDAR provides an intelligent compare of the LLD data previously provided by RADDDAR to the investors i.e. to the previous point in time say 12 months ago, helping to provide confidence that history has not changed!
An implementation of RADDDAR could either remove a manual process from your organisation replacing this with a consistent repeatable process or enable early feedback from potential investors as to capital structures or assist with early discussions with potential third parties. RADDDAR can also be utilised in the capacity of a test harness.